Searching for Hunting Rifles

Rim Fire Firearms
ronaldburr

Searching for Hunting Rifles

Post by ronaldburr »

Hi,
I am planning to buy hunting rifles for my next hunt. I got a website http://besthuntingrifle.org/. If anyone has any idea about this website, please share your opinion.
Thank you
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Searching for Hunting Rifles

Post by millman »

What kind of hunting are you planning on?
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Yeah!
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Any website that does "reviews" on anything, and then has a "hot link" to that item to buy it is suspect to me.

Notice all of their links go to Bass Pro website? Guess where they are making money? Is the review real or made up? It does make me question the review.
SKhiSm 59-66

Post by SKhiSm 59-66 »

I didn't like the website. It has a phony, here-to-hack-you, illegitimate feel to it.
"And at this range, I'm a real Frederick Zoller"