WWII 1911ish 1943 Star Model B Bulgarian Contract

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Pureform

WWII 1911ish 1943 Star Model B Bulgarian Contract

Post by Pureform »

Bought my first star model super B and decided why not get the star b...I just received this from Rguns and this came in pristine condition... I was told it is rearsenaled by russia after the war...Love these 9mm 1911ish like firearm... all numbers match, 1 mag, diamond wooden grips and lanyard loop... has the rguns import mark in a perfect spot and very tiny where you cant see it not like the billboards CAI and PW arms and so forth do...

Last edited by Pureform on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: WWII 1911ish 1943 Star Model B Bulgarian Contract

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:vcool: :vcool: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :vcool:
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

:vcool: :vcool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
one finger john

Post by one finger john »

Well I get to show my ignorance again by asking ..... is that the original color or is it some sort of protectant or something? Will it be washed off. Some Bulgarian even sprayed the grip screws and got overspray on the grips.

Waaa Daaa Faaa ??? :beek: :beek: :beek:

John
Pureform

Post by Pureform »

one finger john wrote:Well I get to show my ignorance again by asking ..... is that the original color or is it some sort of protectant or something? Will it be washed off. Some Bulgarian even sprayed the grip screws and got overspray on the grips.

Waaa Daaa Faaa ??? :beek: :beek: :beek:

John

You must be drinking that good stuff...lol... Talking all the gibberish...
one finger john

Post by one finger john »

Seriously, what color is that pistol and is there a reason it is (painted, tinted, anodized, chromed, created) that color.

Haven't had a drink or drug in 15 years.

John
Pureform

Post by Pureform »

one finger john wrote:Seriously, what color is that pistol and is there a reason it is (painted, tinted, anodized, chromed, created) that color.

Haven't had a drink or drug in 15 years.

John

Might be the flash from the camera.... But the gun is blued... Not painted or anything...
finloq

Post by finloq »

One of these days I'm going to have to invest in one of them.

"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

There isn't anything wrong with your pictures on my end. I have been looking at these too at Rguns and J&G Sales. I didn't honestly think they would look this good but you got a really nice one. I just know they are gonna be great shooters. Congratulations pureform.
Ace3245

Post by Ace3245 »

How can you tell it is a bulgarian contract? I bought one from J&G and would like to know where it came from.