My Retirement Gift

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
desdem12

Re: My Retirement Gift

Post by desdem12 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Congrats on your retirement and Thanks for your service from an old USAF Vet. That is a neat little gun, especially if you have any kids to teach to shoot or the wife wants to learn. There are no parts on it that will interchange with a full size Mosin but the feel and look is very similar. The first time I saw them they were 3 for $150 shipped from Gibbs Rifle Company and they go for around $300 these days! Hard to believe isn't it? Usually pretty accurate and the single shot thing keeps kids shooting slower and wasting less ammo without getting bad habits from just blasting away. I should grab mine out of the safe someday and go shoot it now that 22 ammo is affordable again. Congrats and Thanks again for your service! Bill :D
Capybara

Post by Capybara »

Best non Mosin for a Mosin fanatic I can think of. They are interesting rifles.
Titanium Hammer

Post by Titanium Hammer »

That is outstanding, congrats! :Drool1: 8-) Been wanting to pick one of those up myself for a few years now. :thumbsup: