Is AIM getting low on P64's?

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
finloq

Is AIM getting low on P64's?

Post by finloq »

Just received one today. Nice little chunk of steel from 1977; but two mismatched magazines and no holster.
From what I understand, a couple of years ago you got a holster and: one matching magazine and one unnumbered magazine.

Mine arrived with a chipped grip, which I have contacted them about, but as close to perfect bluing as I have seen and a bore that looks like is was chromed yesterday.

I ordered from AIM (and I'm happy that I did) because I prefer the laser engraved PW Arms import mark over the scratched CAI mark that some sellers have (with black touch up paint).
Last edited by finloq on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
finloq

Re: Is AIM getting low on P64's?

Post by finloq »

ImageImage
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
finloq

Post by finloq »

Now improved:
ImageImage
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

Dang I like those grips, nice looker. :thumbsup: Care to share what Co. sells those?
finloq

Post by finloq »

Grips4u.net. $69 with a 2 day turnaround
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

finloq

Post by finloq »

Same width or slightly slimmer than the originals