Howdy all new to forum

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
+dhic

Re: Howdy all new to forum

Post by +dhic »

From one Steele to another, welcome to the forum.
+dhic aka Cliff.
Cold Steele

Post by Cold Steele »

Thanks Cliff --->Kevin Pa. Steeles I m just a west coast transplant.
"You’re never beaten until you admit it."
General George S. Patton Jr.
+dhic

Post by +dhic »

My Kevin Lee Steele is in Virginia now he and GS are hiking the Appalachian Trail to raise money for a vets with PTSD
retreat. +dhic aka Cliff.
gurn

Post by gurn »

Cold Steele wrote:
etprescottazusa91 wrote:Welcome :) and nice original presentation having those rifles stuck in the ground with the bayonets :chuckles: :thumbsup:

(the earth is not as forgiving here in AZ hard to stick anything in the ground here)
Thanks I thought it was funny to make an M.N. (mosin nagant) with them the rifles as letters helmets as periods but I'm kinda a nerd.
Oh yeah, I didnt see that at first till I went back and looked again. Just thought they were randomly stuck. :facepalm1: I see it now and it makes sense. Welcome to the club :thumbsup:
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Yeah, now I see it. M.N. spelled with the rifles and helmets. Totally missed it the first time. :P
Welcome to the forum. Nice rifles. Very nice
Cold Steele

Post by Cold Steele »

+dhic wrote:My Kevin Lee Steele is in Virginia now he and GS are hiking the Appalachian Trail to raise money for a vets with PTSD
retreat. +dhic aka Cliff.
Sounds like a great cause I hope they have a safe journey. That is one great name for it is the exactly the same as mine.......Dad? LOL
"You’re never beaten until you admit it."
General George S. Patton Jr.