Classic Firearms Molot are back

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Reddy

Classic Firearms Molot are back

Post by Reddy »

Just ordered another Molot from Classic. Seems they didn't deplete their stock; simply halted sales until they could catch up with the orders from the Black Friday sale. Must admit, I'm a fan.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Classic Firearms Molot are back

Post by bunkysdad »

What did you order?
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Good prices for them... I'll give it that. :wink:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Reddy

Post by Reddy »

Bunkysdad: I ordered another 91/30. Am giving away 3 for Christmas presents - needed another (notice the word 'needed'') - to replace one of them - my thoughts are wandering; let's just say it's tough to try to decide which 91/30's you're going to give away!!
Tnic

Post by Tnic »

I have 4 Molots that SHOULD ship today from Classic. Great folks and great prices. :Drool1:
Если не мы, то кто?

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”

― George Orwell
Tnic

Post by Tnic »

I forgot to ask. Other than cosmetic issues, how are the Grade B's handling?
Если не мы, то кто?

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”

― George Orwell
Joeinthehills

Post by Joeinthehills »

Reddy wrote:Bunkysdad: I ordered another 91/30. Am giving away 3 for Christmas presents - needed another (notice the word 'needed'') - to replace one of them - my thoughts are wandering; let's just say it's tough to try to decide which 91/30's you're going to give away!!
Please put me on your Christmas list, as I will send you a card of Thanks. :bwink: