Best deal on spam can?

Reloading and any ammunition discussions are here.
Vendetta

Best deal on spam can?

Post by Vendetta »

Who has it right now? Going to order my first ever spam can at the end of this week. Local Gouger Mountain has it for 129.99 but I see them online around the $90 mark. Any good deals going?
Jlr2267

Re: Best deal on spam can?

Post by Jlr2267 »

Sportsmans Guide has them in the $95 range. Use the free ship code at checkout.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Look through here. http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/7.62x54R Check shipping to your zipcode at the vendor's site. The shipping listed on gun-deals is only an estimate. The free shipping code for Sportsman's Guide is SH1031 but expires tonight 12-30-3013 at 23:59:59 CST.
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

WeldonHunter wrote:Look through here. http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/7.62x54R Check shipping to your zipcode at the vendor's site. The shipping listed on gun-deals is only an estimate. The free shipping code for Sportsman's Guide is SH1031 but expires tonight 12-30-3013 at 23:59:59 CST.
Thanks for that site. Thats perfect. Ill probably order it through there on Friday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Vendetta wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:Look through here. http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/7.62x54R Check shipping to your zipcode at the vendor's site. The shipping listed on gun-deals is only an estimate. The free shipping code for Sportsman's Guide is SH1031 but expires tonight 12-30-3013 at 23:59:59 CST.
Thanks for that site. Thats perfect. Ill probably order it through there on Friday.

If you're talking about ordering from Sportsman's Guide then remember the free shipping code is only good through tonight. They run them all the time and that's just the lastest one. They'll probably have a new one but can't say when for sure. The reason I suggested looking through the list on gun-deals is there's a lot of vendors there from all over the country and depending on where you are and how much ammo you plan to buy it may be cheaper to buy from one of them even if the shipping isn't free. You just have to check the shipping at their site. If I knew where you were and how much you were looking for I could be more specific.
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

I am in Indiana and planning to order one can. I was talking about the gun deals site. Im not going to order until Friday on payday so not in a big rush. Just looking for deals.

Misfit

Post by Misfit »

I ordered a can from military shooters. Haven't gotten it yet but I ordered late on Friday. Got an email from them the day saying it will be shipped out on Monday being so late in the day. Monday came and I got a tracking number. Was $107 out the door
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Misfit wrote:I ordered a can from military shooters. Haven't gotten it yet but I ordered late on Friday. Got an email from them the day saying it will be shipped out on Monday being so late in the day. Monday came and I got a tracking number. Was $107 out the door
Fred's a good guy to deal with. He's up in Wisconsin and it being the tail end of the holidays and with all the storms going on it may take a little longer to get to get to you depending on where you are.

For anyone considering ordering some. This is good to keep in mind when checking prices. Sportsman's Guide has a new free shipping code good until midnight Monday. SH1493
Misfit

Post by Misfit »

WeldonHunter wrote:
Misfit wrote:I ordered a can from military shooters. Haven't gotten it yet but I ordered late on Friday. Got an email from them the day saying it will be shipped out on Monday being so late in the day. Monday came and I got a tracking number. Was $107 out the door
Fred's a good guy to deal with. He's up in Wisconsin and it being the tail end of the holidays and with all the storms going on it may take a little longer to get to get to you depending on where you are.

For anyone considering ordering some. This is good to keep in mind when checking prices. Sportsman's Guide has a new free shipping code good until midnight Monday. SH1493

It's actually due in a day early go figure. Should be here by tomorrow
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Misfit wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:

It's actually due in a day early go figure. Should be here by tomorrow
Good deal, early is always better. :thumbsup:
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Well I used the free shipping code... to order a stock and barrel for the 10/22 I bought on Friday... lol. At least I got something gun related!

Misfit

Post by Misfit »

Got my ammo a day early today. Couldn't be happier with Fred at military shooters
TheMaineEvent

Post by TheMaineEvent »

Bought two cans from Sportsmans Guide. With the free shipping code they're one of the better deals out there. You can also break your order up into 4 payments with them, which can make larger orders easier on the wallet.