My first not my last

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
kamakazi339

Re: My first not my last

Post by kamakazi339 »

After having lived in that area (on Camp Lejeune as one of those aforementioned marines) I don't know how you can stand to live there. Marines are di***! lol

But very nice rifle and welcome to the forums
Captthundarr

Post by Captthundarr »

Spent saturday at the range witht he wife. After the obliqitory pistol shoot it was time for some mosin action at 500yrds. I get a kick out of hitting a 1/2" steel black bear silo at 500yrds with open sights. The wife stepped up and tagged it a couple of times, good for her. Stuck a removalble bipod on the rifle as it is rough on the elbows trying to steady that long gun. the sights are out by 100 yrds at 500. 500= 600 on the rear sight. I can live with that.

The first burm is 25yd, the 2nd is 50, the 3rd/tree line on the right is 100 and all the way in the back is 500. :D

If you listen close you can hear the hit. more of a thud that ting.

1942 Izhevsk
Live, Laugh, Love
Captthundarr

Post by Captthundarr »

[video 425,350]Image[/video]

[video 425,350]Image[/video]
1942 Izhevsk
Live, Laugh, Love
jimpierce7

Post by jimpierce7 »