Norinco 84s

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
fintowin

Norinco 84s

Post by fintowin »

I have another annoying "whats it worth" question. I could buy a "Norinco 84s" in 223. He wants $850.00. It is like new with original manual and 3 30 rnd original mags. It seems high to me, but how high is it? Is it in the ballpark to talk him down?
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."
-George Washington
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Norinco 84s

Post by bunkysdad »

What's a 84s?
Celt

Post by Celt »

Last edited by Celt on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
fintowin

Post by fintowin »

Looks like a mak 90. No thumbhole. In 223 cal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."
-George Washington
fintowin

Post by fintowin »

There arent any others out there for sale
-George Washington
Celt

Post by Celt »

did you read the link? its from 2013. if you thinks its higher than it should be pass-if you love it,buy it :D
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Ok I Google Fooed and saw that Buds Guns had them for 698.00 before they went out of stock.8-)
Celt

Post by Celt »

:thumbsup: there ya go!
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
fintowin

Post by fintowin »

I da foo !
-George Washington
Sirex

Post by Sirex »

The Norincos in .223 are pretty hard to find, not to mention the mags, and the one you mention comes with 3 mags. If you own an AR you can streamline your ammo supply a bit. If I had 850, I would jump on it, if I had an AR as well. Norincos are generally well built too, so it's a quality weapon. I think some WASRs or Yugo AK variants came in .223 as well. I have read they are able to shoot 5.56 but have to be labeled as .223 since .223 is a sporting cartridge and 5.56 is a military one, thus making it a non importable military weapon. Same with Saigas and Veprs from what I have read.
combloc64

Post by combloc64 »

hi
I am new here but collect combloc weapons. the 84 norinco is a great gun. for the 850 you get a piston driven gun that is reliable so long as you have the original Chinese metal mags. since this one comes with 3 mags you are set for awhile. through the years I have owned several and prefer it to any other .223.
this one is actually priced low as a thumbhole stocked one costs this much. looks like preban and preban have sold for 1500 to 2000 or more. this model is hard to find.