Look what I found !

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Nagant-Lover

Re: Look what I found !

Post by Nagant-Lover »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Looks like the one I bought back in '94, only mine had been cleaned off, then the guy dropped dead before ever shooting it and I bought it from the estate sale.
Holly cow that is a beautiful rifle! It looks brand new! :Drool1:
TopperT

Post by TopperT »

JYD, my neighbor has one exactly like this but with Polish markings! :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: While I want the rifle, :Drool1: he's a great guy so I don't wish any misfortune on him :shifty: :brolleyes: .......BUT.....I have :chuckles: left his wife several messages that should he "pop-off".......................... :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
"GO AND SMELL THE MOSINS"
IL DUCE

Post by IL DUCE »

Wow what a great find!!!!

The Mosin Gods were blessing you with a super sweet gift.

If she were mine I'd degrease her and check her out.

To not would be like having a Birthday present that you could never open.

Again what a blessing you have and bravo!!!!