Mosin Nagant Late Production Ammo pouches???

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Steinmeister

Mosin Nagant Late Production Ammo pouches???

Post by Steinmeister »

I have a Mosin Nagant Rifle ammo pouch that is different from all the rest I have. It looks the same material wise (dark brown fake pebbled leather, light brown re-enforced leather corners) but it has a d-ring on the back for a fighting load harness, alot like Mauser pouches do. I have never seen another like it, but would sure like to find at least one more for a set. Any leads out there?
Thanks.
WeldonHunter

Re: Mosin Nagant Late Production Ammo pouches???

Post by WeldonHunter »

I would normally recommend our sponsor Liberty Tree Collectors but he doesn't seem to have any listed. You might try Axis Arms or Trinity Arms. They have banners at the top of this page. Just click them. I'd call or email them and tell them you're from this forum. They have stuff like this that's not listed and recently one of them was giving some away as a thank you to forum members here. Not sure if there was D-ring ammo pouches given specifically but I seem to remember some got ammo pouches. I have a bunch of them but I'm not selling them at this time. I do know if you type in Mosin Nagant D-ring ammo pouch on E-Bay you'll come up with a few. They usually go for about twice the price of the regular pouches which are usually about $5 each.