Collections

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Collections

Post by Rongo »

Hi guys,

Thought I would start by placing some eye candy up for others to see. Time to start some positive topics.

Share your pictures of your collections here! 8-)
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Collections

Post by Rongo »

First up, my Mosin Nagant Carbine collection.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

wow, I like that kind of display. 8-) 8-) 8-) Very "artsy"

Dolk
lonesome

Post by lonesome »

I need to get a picture of my Swiss ladies.
lonesome

Post by lonesome »

Here's one of my Swiss stuff, before I got my 96/11.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

That fan display was very artistic Ron, I didn't know you had it inya.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
klibben

Post by klibben »

Lonesome, I love that cheek rest on the Swiss!
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (ca 390 AD)
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

I had to run into the gun room and look for my K31 after seeing your rifle there Lonesome.

I though you figured a way into my room ...again! :lol:

Dolk
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

I like the stylin' camo. In the fall woods you would surely disappear. 8-)

"Dang that entropy"
lonesome

Post by lonesome »

klibben wrote:Lonesome, I love that cheek rest on the Swiss!
A guy named Pete made that, he's on the Swiss Rifles message board. 40 bucks, I think, and well worth it.
lonesome

Post by lonesome »

dolk wrote:I had to run into the gun room and look for my K31 after seeing your rifle there Lonesome.

I though you figured a way into my room ...again! :lol:

Dolk
The K31 or the K11? They both have nice wood grain, but the K11 (top rifle) is more your speed with the tiger stripes than the walnut K31 (middle), although that has some tiger stripes as well. :D
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I am falling behind. Especially in the M44 category. I do have 1 though, and wouldn't want to ever part with it. Now I also have a common 44 Izhevsk 91-30 that have every bit of greasy goop still on it that it was packed in. Maybe I should clean it up so I can really see it. I'll post some pics if I can get them resized.
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Have had two of those Swiss gas mask shoulder bags since I was kid, still use them for ammo when shooting but mine have thirty years of wear on them and do not look nearly that nice. I would like to find some more.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

My most recent C&R purchase is a CZ52 pistol that I picked up. I am well pleased with the Tokarev round. very powerful indeed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Nice pistol. 8-) I picked one up not too long ago after looking for a while. Took it to the range with a bunch of stuff and the cz was the big hit. Absolutely love my CZ 52. Still trying to figure out how to post pics though, not very computer literate but working on it
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
revolverguy

Post by revolverguy »

Well here's my milsurps, only one Mosin. Allen
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Nice Garand, covering the classic American stuff first takes time and money, and nothing is getting cheaper.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
revolverguy

Post by revolverguy »

Yea, I had to put scopes on all my rifles, my eyes won't do the notch and thin front sight, and having problems with peep sights. Good thing, no damage to the rifles, they can all be put back to original with no problem. Allen
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Nice Pile RG. Getting to the point of blindness myself but can't bring myself to scope any. (yet) 8-) 8-)
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Hi Allen, that is a fine collection you have. I see a model 1917? I'd love to see more of that one. I know what you mean about the thin sights. I can't see squat on my Mauser K98 compared to a few of my others. I sure would like to get a few more American rifles, I only have the lonely Springfield 1896 in 30-40 Krag at the moment.