Top Shot

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
ModelAUZI

Top Shot

Post by ModelAUZI »

Just saw the final Top Shot show. They used a Mosin Nagant at 125 yards. Everyone made their shot. It worked flawlessly. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
- Ted Nugent
qz2026

Re: Top Shot

Post by qz2026 »

Dang :big shock: I missed it.
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Got it on DVR. A couple episodes behind so don't spoil it. :D
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
dou44

Post by dou44 »

great ending with the rifles they used
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

Anyone know the title of that show?
ModelAUZI

Post by ModelAUZI »

When I was a Lt 20 years ago Brian Zins taught me how to shoot pistol and rifle. He was a Sgt then and a great guy. 13 time world champion.
"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
- Ted Nugent
wolfstein

Post by wolfstein »

I saw the show also. Started to post a thread but didn't (obviously) Glad someone did. The MN performed just perfect. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SMS Wolf

Post by SMS Wolf »

Love the show. Hope there is another season next year.

Sent from my Apple Newton