Mosins about to get VERY valuable

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Tackett

Re: Mosins about to get VERY valuable

Post by Tackett »

I can't even stand that dudes face.

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

No drifting into politics or Millman will bring out the ugly teacher with the ruler again.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
cobber2

Post by cobber2 »

millman wrote:That doesn't affect MNs. Just arms that we gave to allies.M1s from Korea for example
Yet.

:b sad:
gurn

Post by gurn »

CMP employes will be out of a job soon and on food stamps. B h O is happy about that I'm sure.
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

This was posted to a Facebook forum I'm on.. Made me laugh, then cry..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TopperT

Post by TopperT »

:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
"GO AND SMELL THE MOSINS"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:lol: :lol:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Titanium Hammer

Post by Titanium Hammer »

:lol: :chuckles:
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

gurn wrote:CMP employes will be out of a job soon and on food stamps. B h O is happy about that I'm sure.

Awhile back we passed the point where there were more people in Federal doll programs then there are working. How in the heck do they think that will work long? Ypper I am getting the signs and heading for an overpass that settles it! :o Bill
bws

Post by bws »

One of the few times I will ever toss a personal opinion out, like this, but I simply cannot wait until the first jackass is evicted. 873 days, 20,953 hours 1,257,234 minutes or 75,434,050 seconds... But who's counting?
================================================
I walk through the valley... but I will not fear. The shadow is mine, so is the valley.
srv1
ban
ban

Post by srv1 »

Gsragtop wrote:This was posted to a Facebook forum I'm on.. Made me laugh, then cry..
You should have photoshopped his thumb getting stuck in the action. :lol:
Tackett

Post by Tackett »

bws wrote:One of the few times I will ever toss a personal opinion out, like this, but I simply cannot wait until the first jackass is evicted. 873 days, 20,953 hours 1,257,234 minutes or 75,434,050 seconds... But who's counting?

Ditto.

But part of me wants him to take us down so I can point at all the dumb obamanites and say "told you so"
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

As much as I might agree with you fellows, this thread is starting to get too political. Let's keep it on guns, or we will have to lock this thread.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
rlchemist

Post by rlchemist »

Gsragtop wrote:This was posted to a Facebook forum I'm on.. Made me laugh, then cry..
That is funny... :chuckles: :chuckles:

But not to worry, since thugs like to hold their weapon sideways with one hand, while grabbing their crotch with the other, and sort of push the bullets along they'll never be able to use an M1: hell, the recoil would knock their teeth out. Oh, forgot, they also have to be saying: "yo, mf" when demonstrating their excellent shooting technique.
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

Gsragtop wrote:I'm sure the WW2 stuff is a "casualty of war", and that they are trying to keep the more modern military weapons from getting to the wrong guys, however NEWS FLASH we can't own most of them anyway because they are fully auto capable.

Which means this is a red hearing, whose sole purpose is so that the powers that be can say they did something when it comes to gun control, during the next election.. Like I said the M1's are just a casualty.
+1 :pointup:
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

This is Disapointing as a M1 was in my list to get :/