Moin Nagant on The Outdoor Channel

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Sirex

Re: Moin Nagant on The Outdoor Channel

Post by Sirex »

I set my DVR to record, and even though the channel is highlighted in my guide, it said I was not subscribed for it, so I missed it. If it is online anywhere can someone post a link? I'd like to learn about these rifles? What are they called again, moist nuggets?
hoshow

Post by hoshow »

We only get basic cable so I will have to have a friend dvr it for me or try to find it online
Buy the truth, and do not sell it,
Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.
Proverbs 23:23
BenedictGomez

Post by BenedictGomez »

For those who missed it, if you have Comcast, you can call up about 12 episodes of Gun Stories on a rotational basis.

So if you have Comcast (and possibly TWC which does a similar thing) you can probably watch it whenever you want.
notabiker

Post by notabiker »

i am mosin poor but TV rich. my wife has everything known to mankind on dish. i have no clue what our dish and internet bill is each month
A LOT i am sure.
hoshow

Post by hoshow »

:lol: :lol: :chuckles: :chuckles: Best not to ask :lol: :lol: :chuckles: :chuckles:
Buy the truth, and do not sell it,
Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.
Proverbs 23:23
MAS125

Post by MAS125 »

It would b nice if someone posted it on YouTube.