Sometimes... You just get lucky..

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
tiberium51

Re: Sometimes... You just get lucky..

Post by tiberium51 »

I was just thinking about why all of the /25\ stamps I have seen are partly covered in paint then I realized it was from when the paint was wiped off

1942 - Izhevsk Red Letter /25\ 91/30 РВ4363 all matching including bayonet (my baby)
1940 - Izhevsk 91/30 (bubba got ahold of it, waiting to be rebuilt)
[] Front Sight
[x] Rear Sight
[] Stock
BenedictGomez

Post by BenedictGomez »

bunkysdad wrote: All 169.99 marked "on sale". Nothing was speaking to me.
I wrote Cabella's a scathing email when they took their beater-Mosin price up to $200 recently. Ridiculous. I basically told them they'll soon be taking that price back down, as it will fail to move enough product, and shooters wont forget those who took advantage during this post-Newtown period.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Nice one GS. I don't know why the vast majority of the triangle 25 marked ones have red highlights, but most of them I have seen do have them.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis