first pics!

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
zhuk

Re: first pics!

Post by zhuk »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:
mitch5690 wrote:and I cant help but feel ashamed years ago i made fun of his shity old rifles :O
Don't worry about it, guys like you sold me these shitty old (Finn) Mosins back then for $25-$50 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :devil2:

:chuckles:
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

OK guys. It's getting really hard to start liking some of these new collectors. I am almost sure it is the devils work.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
ModelAUZI

Post by ModelAUZI »

I'll give you $50 :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
- Ted Nugent
Lotema

Post by Lotema »

ModelAUZI wrote:I'll give you $50 :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
me first, I already offered 160 just for the 1904!
Lotema
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours. -- Richard Bach
Three_Dogs

Post by Three_Dogs »

:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If corporations are people, when will we see one executed?
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

haha im not gonna sell them, possible trade...... but it have to be something really really cool:P
zhuk

Post by zhuk »

mitch5690 wrote:haha im not gonna sell them, possible trade...... but it have to be something really really cool:P

Trade, huh?

I think you could have people on here falling over themselves to find out exactly what that might be :lol:
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

LOL i bet:P
evildog

Post by evildog »

With this kind of luck, start digging in your backyard!!! Your sure to hit oil!!!! :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
gurn

Post by gurn »

I wish I had a few dumb :with stupid: friends like that :twisted: Congrats and its good to know they will be in a house that loves them. :cool:
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Nice find for sure! I have always said I would much rather be lucky than good under any conditions! Things are out there folks get out from in front of the computer and start looking for them! There are only lucky and hard work solutions to your collection being non-existant or small. Get off your duffs and start looking everywhere! Bill :D