QueStion

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
mitch5690

QueStion

Post by mitch5690 »

So I got those mosins and am looking trade one or a few of them someone offered me 560 wolf 7.62x 39 bullets and 240 54r surplus and 4 stripper clips, reasonable deal? I do need ammo and have no 7.62x39 and my ska comes Tomarrow :O :mrgreen:
mitch5690

Re: QueStion

Post by mitch5690 »

Oops ment to put this in the mosin part but the rifles just a normal re arsenaled 1943 nothing special
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

1 Mosin for about $300.00 in ammo? A good deal BUT, the ammo will be gone and the Mosin will still be there. Your choice.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

This is true
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Keep the gun... Buy more ammo. :biggrin:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
OLD OUTLAW

Post by OLD OUTLAW »

Seems like you have been buying guns, but have no ammo for them. It is not wise to do. Right now, I suggest you keep your guns but stop buying any more guns for a long time. Just concentrate on buying ammo for the ones you already own. No gun is worth anything to you if you do not buy and stock up with ammo for them. The thought of selling a gun for ammo is incomprehensible to me.
Happiness is owning Swedish Mausers!
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

It was one of those things were a local shop had 7 mosins on sale for 100 bucks so I picked up a bunch and don't need the duplicate years and such so I can trade them off or sell them
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

As a rule I never trade or sell guns for ammo. Ammo can always be made, or bought later. Once fired ammo is gone forever, while guns remain, and will be there long after I am gone.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
gurn

Post by gurn »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:As a rule I never trade or sell guns for ammo. Ammo can always be made, or bought later. Once fired ammo is gone forever, while guns remain, and will be there long after I am gone.
Wiser words have never been spoken.
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!