oh the inhumanity

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
cappra

oh the inhumanity

Post by cappra »

desdem12

Re: oh the inhumanity

Post by desdem12 »

:lol: :lol: That was so terrible it made me laugh. :angry4:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
daveshady

Post by daveshady »

Being in the hardware business for 25 years now. I have never seen
a Retaining ring clip used for holding a coin on a Russian stock... huh

:devil2:
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

That is so differently bad, that I am gonna skip the usual scolding for posting that kind of crap on a preservation forum. WTF?
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
wolfstein

Post by wolfstein »

Guilty: 30 days in the electric chair. :angry4:
cappra

Post by cappra »

I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I just had to share the love.......
Sgt. Rob

Post by Sgt. Rob »

Nothing wrong with that stock, it will be standard on the next round of Molot imports, right??? :o :o :o Special May Day Parade Issue!!!

Semper Fi, Rob

All kidding aside, what a nut job!
My Mosin-Nagant arsenal.........is growing again
1938 Tula
1943 Izhevsk M91/30 PU Sniper
chipperson

Post by chipperson »

After lurking as a guest here for a a number of weeks/months, this post inspired me to register just to share my horrified amusement at this beautiful bubbification. I've enjoyed the the tenor and tone of this site for a while and just wanted to voice my enjoyment of your site here. Thanks.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

millman wrote:That is so differently bad, that I am gonna skip the usual scolding for posting that kind of crap on a preservation forum. WTF?
I thought for sure this was a candidate for the old lady with the ruler, lol. I love the description. It was beat up so it was a "perfect" candidate for refinishing. Efing moron. The garden gnomes have been dispatched. He isn't long for this world. :big shock:
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

daveshady wrote:Being in the hardware business for 25 years now. I have never seen
a Retaining ring clip used for holding a coin on a Russian stock... huh

:devil2:
Holy Crap!! You're right. It's a snapring. How clever. I would bet you a nickel this guy has plastic flamingos in his front yard.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

chipperson wrote:After lurking as a guest here for a a number of weeks/months, this post inspired me to register just to share my horrified amusement at this beautiful bubbification. I've enjoyed the the tenor and tone of this site for a while and just wanted to voice my enjoyment of your site here. Thanks.
Welcome to the madness. :big shock:
wolfstein

Post by wolfstein »

chipperson wrote:After lurking as a guest here for a a number of weeks/months, this post inspired me to register just to share my horrified amusement at this beautiful bubbification. I've enjoyed the the tenor and tone of this site for a while and just wanted to voice my enjoyment of your site here. Thanks.
WELCOME. Thanks for the post . A good way to start. Hope you stay aroundl. I was referring to "Bubba" in my earlier post. This is a great forum with a wealth of knowledge in the heads of these guys. Not much stumps them. I am just a novice that comes here every day to pick up some savy or enjoy some fun posts. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You might also want to visit some of the other sub forums and see what the sponsors have to offer.
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

I'm glad to see that most people have enough sense not to bid on that....that....Thing :vomit3:
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Welcome to the board :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Now to take issue with the content of that link, what the hell is that crap? Who has the sort of time required to sit around and do that shit? I know I don't! Now we know what happens to some of the spare stocks that have been sold of late.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

On another note, just what I would want, a nice memorial on my rifle stock depicting one of the triumphs of Soviet communism, better would be a carving showing the commie flag dropping for the last time over the Kremlin!
Theodore Roosevelt
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

You guys were o caught up in the stock, did any one notice the price on this piece of......................"art"????

WTF!?!?!?!?!
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

holy pile of shit.... :no2:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Gsragtop wrote:You guys were o caught up in the stock, did any one notice the price on this piece of......................"art"????

WTF!?!?!?!?!
He can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what hand gets filled first.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Gsragtop wrote:You guys were o caught up in the stock, did any one notice the price on this piece of......................"art"????

WTF!?!?!?!?!
He can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what hand gets filled first.
Not getting one penny from me.... Seems everyone else feels the same way. No one wants a half-ass grade school quality art project. :roll:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"