Deal or not?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
mitch5690

Re: Deal or not?

Post by mitch5690 »

I'll tell u Friday after I pick mine up bahahahha but I'll tell you it's central Pa
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

That's a secret till after I make my purchases;) but if there's any left over I'll def let you guys know
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

mitch5690 wrote:That's a secret till after I make my purchases;) but if there's any left over I'll def let you guys know
Since you are new, I can tell you we dont take kindly to "secrets" here.. We are all very open about our honey holes, this way we keep it in the family...

Ohh I can't keep a straight face any more :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :devil2:

It's like in high school, selling keys to the third floor pool to the freshman.. We did not have a third floor, and we sure the heck did not have a pool. Lol :chuckles: :chuckles:
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

Bahahha so I've been looking online and the rifles are MO marked and arsenal refinished ones.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Well then that changes things...BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

How does being arsenal refinished and MO marked effect value? O.O
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Mo marked is at least a 10- 20 dollar kicker but arsenal refinished is just the normal thing. They are all arsenal refinished. :D
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

Ahhhh so 100 bucks is a real awesome deal lol!
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

If indeed they are MO marked and double dated then 100 is a fricken steal. :thumbsup:
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

damn, there's a lot of gunshops in Central PA. I'll never find them!
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

Muahahhaha ca-ching $$$$$
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

mitch5690 wrote:Yeah my brother picked one up a week ago for 130 and I was impressed how nice they look even just for comman plane Jane models and we went again today and he traded a S&W .45 for a 1942 Turkish Mauser and I noticed the mosins were 30 bucks off so I'm prob gonna buy one Friday lol! Maybe even two if he will let me pick the best out of four.
Traded a S&W .45 for a Turkish Mauser, any more .45's laying around?
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

Naw only pistol he owned.
greasepencil

Post by greasepencil »

At that price I'd buy all seven...might be your last chance to buy them at that price.
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

Yeah
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Turkish Mauser's have gone up in the world :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Gunowner99

Post by Gunowner99 »

You better get on that!
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:There are none left to be had around here at all.
Same here. I called all the Fleet Farms in the area yesterday to see if they had any 91/30's in stock to get a price match on there listed price of $119 online. Nope they were all out. Then, like an idiot I called Gander & they too were out anyway so why did I waste my time??? And I have absolutely no desire to go on a road trip to Cabela's to see all those rusty Molots so YES!!!! Do yourself a big favor & buy the lot.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Cabelas is 50 miles from here, they may have some, I don't know anyone who has looked.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt