Carbines Where are they???

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
zeebill

Re: Carbines Where are they???

Post by zeebill »

See you all are right dealers never read what yopu say here? Dennis doesn't count he is as addicted to great guns as we are! Bill :chuckles:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

zeebill wrote:See you all are right dealers never read what yopu say here? Dennis doesn't count he is as addicted to great guns as we are! Bill :chuckles:
Remember what I just reminded you about in another topic Bill?
Dennis does sell some of the great guns from time to time rather than keep them ( as I would :twisted: ), if the Westinghouse Finn M91 I got from him five years ago is anything to judge by. Welcome to the board :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Yupper I answered you there and pointed you here! Dennis has read this board for quite awhile I would bet! He reads and posts over at Tuco's home and his posts are usually very informative. With all the rifles he handles and sells and yes maybe hoards he should have learned far more than any of us mere mortals could absorb! Bill :o
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

kroh wrote:Thanks! (I think . .
Meant as a compliment. :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Chumlee Bumsnag

Post by Chumlee Bumsnag »

M-44's and 38's are starting to get scarce up here in Canada too. The minty Polish M-44's are going for $400-$500 now. Good condition Russian ones will get $250 all day long.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

zeebill wrote:Yupper I answered you there and pointed you here! Dennis has read this board for quite awhile I would bet! He reads and posts over at Tuco's home and his posts are usually very informative. With all the rifles he handles and sells and yes maybe hoards he should have learned far more than any of us mere mortals could absorb! Bill :o
Hoards..... yea, most of us could qualify for that TV show if having great piles of guns horded away in the house counted :lol: beats the hell out of jars of pee, dead cats, and 35 years of newspapers :chuckles: Of course I can't see through the monitor to see how some of you are living..... :beek:
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kroh

Post by kroh »

desdem12 wrote:
kroh wrote:Thanks! (I think . . )
That is exactly how I took it . . . :thumbsup:
Dennis Kroh
owner, Empire Arms
pgpipefitter

Post by pgpipefitter »

www.empirearms.com had M38 and M44 for sale they Emailed me you can get on there Email list there special list of guns.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Good stuff on that list, when I was still building the collection I looked that list over weekly, by the time I got on line however I already had a good size colection built. It would have been so much easier if the internet had been around 30 years ago.
Theodore Roosevelt
Deputy

Post by Deputy »

kroh wrote:
desdem12 wrote:
kroh wrote:Thanks! (I think . . )
That is exactly how I took it . . . :thumbsup:
Welcome Dennis!!!! And thanks a ton for selling me all those beautiful Mosins. :thumbsup:

Mike B. from New Mexico :bwink:
redeuce

Post by redeuce »

kroh wrote:
desdem12 wrote:Dennis has been pretty reasonable lately.
Thanks! (I think . . )
:chuckles:

There's the man of the hour. This guy is something else. Last night I remembered a question on the 91/38 I just bought. I was just going to bed, I think it was about 11:30 CST. I sent Dennis an email figuring to get a reply today sometime. 10 minutes later the crazy dude answers me! Thanks Dennis, can't wait to get the 91/38. Looks beautiful. By the way, check the other threads- a good part of your last offering was purchased by members here. Welcome.
Randy
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Good thing, you email me at 11:30 pm all you gonna get is snoring :)
Theodore Roosevelt