pissed off at wideners lack of courtesy toward customers

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: pissed off at wideners lack of courtesy toward customers

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Same shit all over.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Siam

Post by Siam »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Same shit all over.
Yah,if I remember correctly, same thing happened with reloading supplies back in 2008-09 when Obama was 1st elected. Supply returned, but at an increased price. I'm sure everything involving guns will take a big price hit again.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

The first time i couldn't find any 45 lc ammo anywhere. I had to get the reloading supplies and some more epuipment just to have ammo for it. Now i have plenty of supplies for it and the 45acp. I need to stock up on rifle stuff though. :roll:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Hey des, what kind of 45lc gun do you have?:P
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Ruger new model blackhawk with a 7 1/2 in barrel and 300 grain bear loads. I love the pistol shoots excellant and i can get out there with the 255 grain bullets i reload. Shot it for testing at 80 yards and did ok on a tree. :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

A tree isn't 20 feet tall, 2000 pounds, with foot long claws and teeth, moving faster than a speeding locomotive, and a foul disposition like the bear, or at least how the bear would seem to me after I miss it, or shoot it in the ass enough to piss it off :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Silk#2

Post by Silk#2 »

Hey klunk....mine finally shipped today should be here friday :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D woot can't wait!!!
The 8
Mountain Man

Post by Mountain Man »

Only thing left around here is .410 and some skeet loads. All the semi auto ammo for both rifles and pistols is long gone. Reloading supplies are non existant. Not a semi auto rifle even in the pawn shops, the last resort for guns and ammo.
Capybara

Post by Capybara »

I ordered an M44 from Wideners on December 10th. It arrives tomorrow. Same thing, it took a month to arrive. I am just glad that I got one, their last batch of M44s where supposed to be amongst the nicest ever. You obviously would have a cardiac arrest if you ever had to wait for a CMP M1. As long as you are sure that your order was received, I say forget about it and someday soon, you nice, new gun will show up like a Christmas present.

I also put in my first form 4 for an AOW in December, I won't be seeing that until May or June. Such is life, good things come to those who wait. Learn patience.