a very sad finn for sale

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Re: a very sad finn for sale

Post by bunkysdad »

Allowing ourselves to go off topic is much more realistic. Like a bunch of gun guys sitting around talking guns and life and drinking coffee. :P
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

clayshooter2 wrote:I picked up on when he said "That's why I keep you around." I have no explanation on it though. I would say this is go OT, but it was a bubba thread to begin with so who cares!
You just know there is going to be some disgusting crap in that tea. Anybody else recognize a little of George Romero's Day of the dead in this episode?
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
1934hexreceiver

Post by 1934hexreceiver »

:useless2:
jonnyboy091373

Post by jonnyboy091373 »

Pics of the gun, or zombies?
polymerase2

Post by polymerase2 »

Buy anothr Mosin and save it from a fate with Bubba, every Mosin you own is saved :D
We have met the enemy and he is us.
mrb7

Post by mrb7 »

Simo wrote:
clayshooter2 wrote:I picked up on when he said "That's why I keep you around." I have no explanation on it though. I would say this is go OT, but it was a bubba thread to begin with so who cares!
have you seen a thread on here that actually did stay on topic? thats why I love it here, it stays interesting and fun. :thumbsup:

Ditto. Another "Highfalutin" board is about ready to throw me out sometimes because I don't color inside the lines I guess.
"The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Juice

Post by Juice »

Why are Bubba rifles so high in price?
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Because the Bubba selling it thinks his work is worth it, but only another Bubba would pay that much for crap, or a total idiot.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

mrb7 wrote:
Simo wrote:
have you seen a thread on here that actually did stay on topic? thats why I love it here, it stays interesting and fun. :thumbsup:

Ditto. Another "Highfalutin" board is about ready to throw me out sometimes because I don't color inside the lines I guess.
hey, me too! I got my last infraction last week and was banned for a week just because I called a girl hot and told her I will go barbarian and bring her an elephant if she wants it. apparently it is wrong to compliment women these days :vconfused: Next time i am reprimanded, they permanently ban me............... again. roaming IPs help against banishment by the way :chuckles:
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

What the hell kind of places are you people hanging around?
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:What the hell kind of places are you people hanging around?
PAFOA.com( Pennsylvania firearms owners association) been a member for years and that place is getting more and more uptight.
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Oh.
Theodore Roosevelt
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Simo wrote:
mrb7 wrote:
Simo wrote:

hey, me too! I got my last infraction last week and was banned for a week just because I called a girl hot and told her I will go barbarian and bring her an elephant if she wants it. apparently it is wrong to compliment women these days :vconfused: Next time i am reprimanded, they permanently ban me............... again. roaming IPs help against banishment by the way :chuckles:
So you think you were dishing out compliments do you?
Simo

Post by Simo »

bunkysdad wrote: So you think you were dishing out compliments do you?
would you be flattered if I brought you an elephant home?
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Does it taste like chicken or pork? If so then yes. :spam2: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

You bring an elephant to my place and you will be following it around with a bucket loader cleaning up the shit.
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

That reminds me of the circus a while back. A cheapo one that toured around. My boss then gave the family tickets and they all wanted to sit in the front row. Not me. Me n the boy sat on the back row. So before the start they have parade of the animals and the elephant came in and right where the boss and his wife were seated, it sneezed. :beek: :big shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk about snot. They were covered. Who knows where that snorkel had been.......... :big shock:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:lol: :chuckles: :lol:
Theodore Roosevelt