Nine Tula Mosin Nagants

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
evildog

Nine Tula Mosin Nagants

Post by evildog »

Stopped in Fin & Feather yesterday to look around and they from time to time carry some mosins. Yesterday they had gotten in a fresh shipment of 9 Tula marked mosins in. Years ranged from 1938 to 1943 and they had one Isverik also. Price had gone up to $169 from $139 so importers must have raised $20 to everyone?
If i didn't have those years and not currently had a M48 Yugo Mauser on lay a way there i would have probably gotten another. :wink:

I hadn't seen that many Tula's together like that before and the importer was ATI i believe. It was a small printed one line on the receiver....
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Nine Tula Mosin Nagants

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

buy them all :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Buy half and layaway the other half. :devil2: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I'd like a 43 Tula.
husker51

Post by husker51 »

Here, here! Select vintage WWII Mosins! I have $170, do I hear $180? :D
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953
evildog

Post by evildog »

Dunhams sporting goods store has their mosin's on sale again for $99 if you have a store near you....through friday. :thumbsup:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Good price these days.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

evildog wrote:Dunhams sporting goods store has their mosin's on sale again for $99 if you have a store near you....through friday. :thumbsup:
So much for their big price raise touted as the beginning of the end of cheap Mosin Refurbs! This price probably allows for the lessened value of the dollar and inflation. Buy'em all folks! In the future 3 Refurb Mosins will be worth at least a loaf of bread? Ammo was back down to $80 a spam can at Knob Creek I understand. No shipping or knowledge of where it went but don't go to any gun shows because they rip you off and prices are higher. Buy everything online so records are kept and where things go are known. Sometimes I really wonder where peoples minds really are? Bill :chuckles:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Were things go maybe, but not were things end up hidden :)
Theodore Roosevelt
racerguy00

Post by racerguy00 »

evildog wrote:Dunhams sporting goods store has their mosin's on sale again for $99 if you have a store near you....through friday. :thumbsup:
Near me? How about a few hundred yards from where I work? :D
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

What are you waiting for :)
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Were things go maybe, but not were things end up hidden :)

??????
evildog

Post by evildog »

I hate to report this but i was recently out in my boat with all my guns and ammo when suddenly my sunk. So now i'm left with nothing but sticks to throw when they come to ask about them. :devil2: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

zeebill wrote:
Junk Yard Dog wrote:Were things go maybe, but not were things end up hidden :)

??????
If you buy something and then hide it someplace and not tell anyone were you hid it then it's kind of hard to take away from you.
Theodore Roosevelt
Beardedbullitz

Post by Beardedbullitz »

[/quote]If you buy something and then hide it someplace and not tell anyone were you hid it then it's kind of hard to take away from you.[/quote]
I absolutely agree.... What guns??? :wink:
-Beardedbullitz-
evildog

Post by evildog »

All kidding aside, if it gets bad enough that you have to hide your guns, then it's time to pick up that gun and use it.... :popgun:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I didn't say hide them all, some people just like some insurance so they go bury a drop tube filled with an SKS and ammo, some MRE's, as well as other emergency gear. The real paranoids hide four or five such tubes.
Theodore Roosevelt