Who wants 54r on strippers?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
tiberium51

Re: Who wants 54r on strippers?

Post by tiberium51 »

I think all they had will go to people on this forum lol.

1942 - Izhevsk Red Letter /25\ 91/30 РВ4363 all matching including bayonet (my baby)
1940 - Izhevsk 91/30 (bubba got ahold of it, waiting to be rebuilt)
[] Front Sight
[x] Rear Sight
[] Stock

Post by WWW »

tiberium51 wrote:I think all they had will go to people on this forum lol.
I planned it that way, since I didn't cross post the link on any other forums. :wink:
Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers #29: ...if circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens.
tiberium51

Post by tiberium51 »

if they last that long I may buy another next week after I get paid.

1942 - Izhevsk Red Letter /25\ 91/30 РВ4363 all matching including bayonet (my baby)
[] Front Sight
[x] Rear Sight
[] Stock

Post by WWW »

I think they will be all gone before end of day tomorrow. 8-)
Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers #29: ...if circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens.
tiberium51

Post by tiberium51 »

I feel like we should all band together and start a Mosin gun shop lol

[] Front Sight
[x] Rear Sight
[] Stock
Hammer22801

Post by Hammer22801 »

Wouldn't do any good to start a shop, you know none of use could part with one of our guns or any ammo.

Now maybe a mosin fort or hangout would be more appropriate.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

WWW wrote:10 tins left!

Fess up, who else bought some?

They also are selling them in smaller quantities, if you don't want a whole tin. (Obviously from the one tin they opened up)

http://www.ammo-reloading.com/Mosin-Nag ... -PJ003.htm

EDIT: Hmmm... I hope that is just a stock picture they are using, because that link shows the rounds on repro strippers, not the real deal.
Those are reproduction clips and they don't come with the ammo. The ammo in those clips is new, probably Prvi Partizan soft point and is only for display purposes. This is under the deal.
5 Stripper Clips for 7.62x54R Mosin Nagant Gun

Allows you to speed load 5 Rounds at once

Zinc Plated Spring Steel Construction
Made in China:
Item #: PJ003
Manufacturer: AIM Sports
Manufacturer's Product Number: PJ003
Condition: New
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Hammer22801 wrote:eBay has 30 clips for $12 with free shipping.
I'd say at that price they're most likely reproductions. All the genuine clips I've seen for sale on eBay are roughly $1 or more. Below is a genuine Izhevsk clip on the left and a Chinese reproduction complete with fake Finnish Tikka stamp on the bottom on the right.

4095fanatic

Post by 4095fanatic »

Picked up 2. Thanks for the link!
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

I was able to get one just now (Sunday a.m.). Thx.
Sgt lamb

Post by Sgt lamb »

WWW wrote:I think they will be all gone before end of day tomorrow. 8-)
you guys, Hoovered that deal up there out of stock................
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

All out of stock. Thank you for sharing with your forum friends. :P

Post by WWW »

I'm glad you guys :pointright: :pointdown: :pointup: :pointleft: got it all. I couldn't stand seeing all that ammo sitting there doing nothing. Good job, guys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

You know, those guys website said they were out of town for a few days, but they should get a big surprise when they get back.
Peadog

Post by Peadog »

I received a call from them today saying that not all the cans they had, were on stripper clips like they thought. I told them if they gave me 2 cans with clips that I would take one can with out clips. Should arrive on Wednesday, I'll update my results.

Post by WWW »

Peadog wrote:I received a call from them today saying that not all the cans they had, were on stripper clips like they thought. I told them if they gave me 2 cans with clips that I would take one can with out clips. Should arrive on Wednesday, I'll update my results.
Well that stinks. They should give you a discount on the non-strippered ammo then.

Or give you the option to cancel your order.
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

They called me today but it went to voicemail and they didn't leave a message.
Kollaa kestää
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

They called me also but it also went to voicemail and they didn't leave a message.
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
Peadog

Post by Peadog »

They were very polite and told me I could cancle the non stripper clip ammo. I told them if they gave me 2, I would take the 1 non clip can. He said he would throw something in the order but I didn't catch what. It was noisy at work. You know what they say...Time will tell.

Post by WWW »

Awesome. They sound like good people. I hope everyone is happy with their purchase, whatever it ends up being. Hopefully they were only short a few tins.