Is this post a joke? A suicide Mosin????

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Mountain Man

Is this post a joke? A suicide Mosin????

Post by Mountain Man »

husker51

Re: Is this post a joke? A suicide Mosin????

Post by husker51 »

This one looks exactly like one I have seen at Cabela's in Kearney, NE. Except it came with the Zeiss scope. And they were fakes. $599.00 :shock:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Beside warning you you're going to get your pee pee smacked for listing an active auction I can tell you it's BS and I don't mean Bushels of Sugar. That is if you're referring to the Cyanide part. The guys on other forums have been having fun with this one for a few days and Martin08 posted a joke about it. http://www.russian-mosin-nagant-forum.c ... f=5&t=7519 Our own Homer2 posted this about it on another forum. You might find some of it funny. Made me laugh. http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread. ... highlights Besides that I have a few including my PU that have this orange lettering and I just licked it and ........ARgh!?..........Cough!!! Cough!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAA..........
Last edited by WeldonHunter on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
husker51

Post by husker51 »

WeldonHunter wrote:
Beside warning you you're going to get you pee pee smacking for listing a active auction I can tell you it's BS and I don't men Bushels of Sugar. That is if you're referring to the Cyaninde part. The guys on other forums have been having fun with this one for a few days and Martain08 posted a joke about it. http://www.russian-mosin-nagant-forum.c ... f=5&t=7519 Our own Homer2 posted this about it on another forum. You might find some of it funny. Made me laugh. http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread. ... highlights Besides that I have a few including my PU that have this orange lettering and I just licked it and ........ARgh!?..........Cough!!! Cough!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAA..........

:slap: :Ha: :big laugh:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953
martin08

Post by martin08 »

I will not lick my painted lettering.

I not will lick my painted lettering

I lick not will my painted lettering

I my lick not will painted lettering

I painted my lick not will lettering

I lettering painted my lick not will

Lettering painted my lick not will I
No words of wisdom come to mind at this time....
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

I just asked my wife to lock one cause I told her it tasted like oranges. Will let you know how it turns out in a few minutes.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Lurch

Post by Lurch »

So does this mean the General Lee was coated in orange cyanide? Now I'm worried, I may have covered my house in grey cyanide a year ago, let me go lick the wall and see if I survive. Ive used a crayon to fill in sight index marks, works well.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

The seller is trying to dazzle you with bullshit so you will pony up an extra bit of money to buy a perfectly ordinary refurb 91/30. If you believe him and buy the rifle I have this real cool old bridge I am looking to let go of real cheap, a serious money making opportunity for you :) Yes, thank you for not posting links to live auctions no matter how ridiculous they may be, these people are not paying us rent for the free advertising.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

"Orange Cyanide"??? Please. :roll:

Also... Please remember not to post live auctions. Thank you.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:I just asked my wife to lock one cause I told her it tasted like oranges. Will let you know how it turns out in a few minutes.
Gettin' her back for that small package comment eh? Man that's harsh!
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

WeldonHunter wrote:
BuckeyeSgt wrote:I just asked my wife to lock one cause I told her it tasted like oranges. Will let you know how it turns out in a few minutes.
Gettin' her back for that small package comment eh? Man that's harsh!
Damn, some of you all have the mind of a steel trap. :lol: :lol:

Oh and it's not cyanide. She is still talking.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

It's actually a psychoactive substance similar but far more dangerous than Lysergic acid diethylamide that will start showing symptoms in a few hours, you might not want to go to sleep tonight, and keep both eyes on her, hide all weapons and blunt objects, car keys, as the drug can cause extreme psychotic behavior. Good luck.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
desertgunner

Post by desertgunner »

I don't know....what? That seller must have a very rare contact to Djershinskij Square Centre (spell-bot!) in Moskow or be one of those Russkies sending out soldiers on "Mission Impossible". Really??
My Indian made .303 No 1 Mk3 has a butt stock hiding hole for a liquid cyanide glass vial, to be activated by bummping the stock 3 times hard on a stone and RUN! We killed all rats in the garage with it. Now without the vial, I cannot sell it anymore for $500, give me a break???????

WOW, are there people out there with a brain?
"FOR WE ARE MANY"
An armed Public consists of Citizens, an unarmed Public consists of Subjects!
polymerase2

Post by polymerase2 »

JYD, remember what you think is rust may be.....
We have met the enemy and he is us.
Three_Dogs

Post by Three_Dogs »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If corporations are people, when will we see one executed?
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, time to call out Lincoln Rhyme, Amelia Sachs and all the other CSI types to get to the bottom, or it is the butt stock, of this. what ever it is it includes a big pile of steaming B.S
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

desertgunner

Post by desertgunner »

OOUUchh, Ironnewt.....
that's going to leave a mark! :D :D :D :D
"FOR WE ARE MANY"
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

They definitely need to be investigated, because I licked my first Mosin and all of a sudden I couldn't quit thinking about them. :shock: Now I have 11 various models, and all they do is fuss and fight. It seems they are competing for my affection.:wink:
desertgunner

Post by desertgunner »

:D :D Again, I don't know.......but thanks, Bunky. If the licking starts the kicking.......then I must have been treating my Ladies wrong, by just enjoying their Cosmo/No9 perfume and supplying that to all. So I will follow your lead and start licking the oldest one first, to get aquainted to the method. My problem, however, as there are no orange stains, is simply: Which part to start with and how to follow-up... I gotta stop, this is leading ....now.... the 32 Ishevsk reacted, see you guys later.....:D :D
"FOR WE ARE MANY"
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

bunkysdad wrote:They definitely need to be investigated, because I licked my first Mosin and all of a sudden I couldn't quit thinking about them. :shock: Now I have 11 various models, and all they do is fuss and fight. It seems they are competing for my affection.:wink:

Fuss and Fight? Then how can they reproduce like they do?
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain