Stoeger Condor rehab

Everything shotgun discussed here.
2000ShadowACE

Stoeger Condor rehab

Post by 2000ShadowACE »

Hey guys, I just came into posession of an older Stoeger Condor o/u 12 ga. The fore stock has a horizontal crack running nearly the length of it and there are some scratches on the butt stock as well. I am wondering if anyone knows where to find furniture for this gun. It shoots awesome. I busted more clays than ever before in my first time at the range.
desdem12

Re: Stoeger Condor rehab

Post by desdem12 »

Stoeger is still in business as far as i know
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

desdem12 wrote:Stoeger is still in business as far as i know
They are. I bought my wife a Condor a couple of Chistmases ago. They should have parts available.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Pics?
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Not sure what model it is but I just looked at Numrich under Stoeger/Condor and they have some depending on what model and Gauge it is specifically. http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Pro ... atid=10393 There's other catagories for Condor also so you may want to look at those. http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Pro ... atid=10451 I looked at the company website and this is all I could find for stocks/foreends. May have to contact a Stoeger dealer. http://stoegerindustries.benelliusa.com ... ks-forends
Shawnc

Post by Shawnc »

I know this thread has been dead awhile, but this is the first time I've checked the shotgun forum. I got one of these in trade for a Taurus pistol and an old ten gauge a few months ago. Haven't fired it yet, just curious if you all have found it decently reliable. Hoping to take some geese with it this year.
Food for five years. A thousand gallons of gas. Air filtration. Water filtration. Geiger counter. Bomb shelter...underground goddamn monsters?!