SAR Arms B6P 9mm

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
cjsimoh

SAR Arms B6P 9mm

Post by cjsimoh »

Found this on-line... and for under $300 total NIB, I had to order it and find out if it was as good as the reviews I read said it was. If it shoots as good as it looks and feels, the SAR B6P is one of the best deals out there for anyone looking for a CZ75 clone full sized service 9mm.

The B6P is pretty much an EAA Witness with a polymer frame. The slide stop sits on the left side of the pistol. Just behind the slide stop there's a two position safety - it can be applied with the hammer both at rest or when cocked and prevents the trigger from being pressed. It has an internal firing pin safety that is only disengaged once the trigger is pulled, so it is safe for “cocked & locked” carry. It is not a hammer drop safety. The magazine release is typical and the magazine drops free and easy. It came with a single 16 round magazine.The frame on the is polymer and features internal slide rails like the CZ75. The grip fits my hand perfectly.

The fit and finish of the B6P is amazing! The frame could be a little more refined, but all of the metal is fantastic. No rough and quick machining or short cuts. It is on par with other like and kind firearms (Beretta, Glock, S&W, etc...) costing twice as much.

I plan a trip to the range next week. I will try to report on how it goes...

millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SAR Arms B6P 9mm

Post by millman »

:vcool: Sort of a Turkish Tanfoglio. I have to admit to a longing for one of those Turkish Beretta Cougar clones.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
entropy

Re: SAR Arms B6P 9mm

Post by entropy »

My BIL has one, and I've shot it. As millman says, like a Turkish Tanfoglio CZ-75 clone. ran fine, nice pistol for the $$$!
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Murphy was an optimist.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects - Robert A. Heinlien